Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wiki So Far

I haven't contributed to our class wiki yet. However, after looking over the topics, I've researched for the topics "Love" and "Recruitment." As corny as it sounds, I wanted to do "love" because I have always been interested in horoscopes and how different signs get along with each other. Maybe it only applies to me, but I find horoscopes so true and fascinating. When I look for advice in the love area, I always turn to horoscopes and signs because I feel like they truly explain how a person is and why. I also decided on recruitment because I am in the Human Resources field. When I first got into the field, I found it super cool deciding who is qualified enough to have an interview and who wasn't. I was able to use my judgement in screening resumes and pulling appropriate candidates. In this section, I will discuss what recruiters usually look for and certain tips that could help people going for interviews. I think this would be useful for our class because we will all eventually look for our full-time positions and it will be information they could take with them for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment